Is your big day around the corner? If yes, you need to choose the right flower for your wedding bouquet.
Flower bouquets are always an attraction at every wedding. When it comes to wedding tradition, the wedding bouquet symbolizes the blossoming bride and the lovely emotion that she is going through. So it is extremely important that you put in more attention and planning to select the right flower for your wedding bouquet.
In this article, let me share with you some tips to select the perfect bouquet for your wedding:
1. Select flowers that are available in all seasons. These flowers are easier to get so you will not have a hard time ordering it.
2. Use silk flowers. In case the flower you like is not available, you can use silk flowers. Silk flowers are suitable for formal occasions.
3. Make sure the bouquet does not cover your wedding gown. If you are slim, you need to get a smaller bouquet. The bouquet should not cover your wedding gown and it must be easy for you to carry around.
4. Avoid getting flowers that will dry up easily. This is very important and you must seek advice from the florist. The flowers you choose should remain fresh throughout the day so that you will look beautiful during photography. Another way to keep the flower vibrant throughout the wedding is to use a bouquet holder.
5. Select flowers that have a specific meaning and special significance. Roses stand for love and tulips stand for declaration of love.
6. Pass a sample of your wedding gown to the florist. This is to help the florist to choose a flower design that will match your wedding gown. If you have any specific designs in mind, do not hesitate to let the florists know.
7. Select a bouquet that will match your style and personality. By choosing the right bouquet, it will reflect the personality of you during the wedding ceremony.
8. Most popular flowers for wedding are roses, tulips, lilies, daisies, orchids and stephanotis. You can follow the trend and get the latest bouquet design for your wedding.
Spend the enough time and effort to select your wedding bouquet carefully. A good wedding bouquet plays an important role during your wedding as it reflects your personality and emotion. To look for a list of florists, you can either do a search on Google or browse your local directory like Yellow Pages. There should be many choices for you to choose from.