Amalfi Décor Victoria Antique Gold Metal 3 Pillar Candle Holder, Wedding Table Hurricane Centerpiece Crystal Draped Accent Stand Display
- Dimensions: The entire centerpiece is 15.75 inches wide, and stands at 14.5 inches tall. The bottom base of the stand is 4.5 inches wide
- This vintage gold candle holder can hold 3 individual pillar wax candlesticks and flameless candles up to 4.5 inches wide. We recommend using 3x4 or 4x4 sized pillar candles for best results when displaying
- The design features a hand-crafted metal steel frame with an ornate floral pattern design. Decorated and draped with authentic glass crystal pendants and beads. The footed base is weighted and comes with a non-slip felted bottom to ensure sturdiness. Powder-coated with a gold colored paint, and finished with antique-style brush strokes, giving it a distressed vintage look
- Perfect for adding a special touch to weddings, parties, birthdays, events, Quinceaneras, baby showers, or any other special occasions. It is also great to display as a home accent on end tables or use as a centerpiece. This candle holder also makes a great housewarming gift for your friends and family
- Minimal assembly needed. Extra crystal pendants and beads are included for replacement parts
Tips To Ensure Your Big Day Is Perfect
You are planning your big day. Tons of time and effort goes into this process and the end result had better be good. So how do you make that happen and still keep your sanity along the way? The answer is quite easy and that is to read along and we will provide some wedding planning tips that can really help anyone to make it to the big day.
Do not forget to learn about how you will handle tax reporting for your business. Reporting taxes for a business is much more complicated than filing taxes for yourself. You might need to hire a tax accountant to sort out what you have to do in the first year that you are filing as a business, just to make sure that it is done correctly.
If you are planning an outdoor wedding you will need to consider the possibility of bad weather. If you do not have a backup plan, this could ruin your wedding and inconvenience all of your guests who are attending. Always prepare for the worst on important occasions.
When the wedding has ended, you will most likely receive gifts from the people who have attended. Make sure that during this time, you and your spouse are together so that you can both show the appreciation that is deserved. Thank everyone regardless of what type of present they give you.
You should try to create a wedding that is extremely personal by having elements which encompass you, your fiance, and the relationship between you two. Think about your time together and find a theme which matches it.
An outdoor wedding has its own natural beauty but you should still check on the place where your wedding will be held right before your wedding. Check to make sure that the grass has been mowed, leaves have been raked, and it is clear of debris. If you notice something that you do not like, make sure it is taken care of before your wedding day.
For the woman who is about to get married, don't skimp on the dress. This is your day to shine, to look the most beautiful you have ever looked before, and to be decorated with unending compliments. So go buy that expensive dress you have always dreamed of wearing on your wedding day.
Skip having guests throw confetti at your wedding as it makes a mess and isn't good for the environment, nor will you like picking it out of your hair. Instead, give your guests a noisemaker with the date of your wedding and your names on it to take home as an inexpensive keepsake.
Make sure that you never plan your bachelor or bachelorette parties the day before the wedding. There may be a lot of drinking at these parties, and the last thing that you will want to do is ruin the day of your wedding because you are not fully functional. Have a calm day right before your wedding.
It is okay to let loose at your wedding reception. Many people take their wedding day too serious and do not remember it is supposed to be a joyous occasion. When this happens, they look back at their special day with unpleasant memories. Laugh with your guests, and dance to upbeat music.
Share your discounts on airline tickets with family and friends who will be attending your destination wedding. If you have Airmiles, see if you can help by purchasing tickets for your family with the reduction in cost thanks to those miles. Ask around with all attendees to see if they can pool their resources and get more discounts!
When picking out your wedding ring, make sure to get one you know you are going to like years down the line. Many people pick a random ring, and later decide that they do not like it. Also, if you are going to get matching bands, make sure both of you like them.
The time has come to plan your wedding. It is the biggest day of your life, and you're putting every drop of energy into the process. You just might lose your sanity along the way, right? Wrong! If you follow the tips we have provided, you can make it to your big day and keep your sanity intact. Take a deep breath and enjoy the ride!